28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The best of times...

I needed a break the other day...and so we went for a ride in the evening. Joseph seemed to know just what I needed, and we went to the tower overlooking Cooley Lake--or after this summer's drought, Cooley NO Lake. Still the view was wonderful and the evening cool and breezy...


He brought my folding stool and I used a big bulldog clip to hold my pages against the wind...this is as far as I got...


I took a quick shot of the clouds as we were leaving--but I could either get the clouds or the trees, not really both, because of the strange exposure...


I tweaked it a bit when we got home, to show the rain at left and add a few branches...a record of a truly delightful evening.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those husbands that just seem to know... Beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing how you make beautiful compositions from often quite ordinary scenes.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...