28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Watch for Interview #10--Nina Johansson!

Next up is our good friend Nina Johansson, from Stockholm, Sweden!


Nina does beautiful work in her journals and explores watercolors, landscapes and complex textures in her paintings; she had a highly successful show recently. Wish I could have gone to Sweden to see it!

We were delighted to have her work as part of the Artist's Journal Workshop--I know you'll enjoy the interview.

Nina works in ink and watercolor, mostly, seeing beauty in everything--and helping us to see it too.  Always stretching and growing, she graciously shares her explorations with new tools, mediums and approaches.  Most recently, Nina created a stir about Noodler's new Flex pen--so much so that they're out of stock and many of us are waiting anxiously for a new shipment!


A correspondent on the international Urban Sketchers blog, Nina will be teaching at the Urban Sketchers Symposium in Lisbon this summer.  Check out the link for more information.









A recent trip to Barcelona is documented on her blog with such charm and detail we feel as if we'd been there with her.


As she says on her website/blog, "I draw. I also teach art, design, computer graphics, web design and a few other things. Life is good."

Watch for interview #10, coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your interviews and links have been an invaluable resource to me! Thank you so much for all your efforts!!! It's my daily inspiration to take a look at the links you post. They really encourage me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to this interview --- I learn so much and am much inspired by Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be great! I'm looking forward to it too, Nina's always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...