28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Finally, a new mini-class, Ink & Wash


I've been kind of missing in action, here, trying to get a new class done, and finally launched it this week!  Here are a few images from the lessons, which are available with my other mini-classes, here: http://www.cathyjohnson.info/online.html

This is the sign-up button on my web page...

There's a video demonstrating this one...



And this one, where we look at various ways to pre-tint pages...


Another demo video...


A freebie ballpoint pen works just fine...
 

Water-soluble ink can be FUN and exciting!

Toned paper can give you some interesting effects and even set the mood!

These are just a few things we cover in the 4-lesson class; you can see more information on my website link, above.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck on your mini class venture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love ink & wash and I've signed up - now I have to find the time to do it!

    It looks perfect.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, where is the link to the class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, you were right, Jennifer, it was too well hidden in that first caption! I added it to the post near the top, but it's http://www.cathyjohnson.info/online.html

      Thank you for the heads up!

      Delete
  5. Just started this class, loving it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...