28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Monday, September 19, 2011

September 2011: New Scanner

September 2011: Grass by apple-pine
September 2011: Grass, a photo by apple-pine on Flickr.
I just got a new scanner (Canon 9000F) and trying this automatic gutter correction feature - so far I'd say it looks good :) And color is very close to a real sketch - nothing corrected. I'll try to sketch in watercolor tomorrow to test and report on results.

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOOH, I am envious! My new scanner (well a bit over a year now) really does NOT do a good job on color. I correct and correct and still wonky. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to do more experimenting - saving time is what I hope to get :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of relieved to hear that others are having colour issues with their scanners. I've given up on mine and now use my camera exclusively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I got an old HP that my boyfriend wasn't using, but I'm too lazy to scan, usually I just take a picture.
    To capture the same colors of the drawing/painting is the most difficult thing in some scanners, I think. You got lucky your new one does the job. :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...