28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Supply Catalog Additions

I've had my eye on one similar to this...all those pockets would be almost like a traveling studio!


As promised, I'm writing to let you know I added some things to our supply catalog...art bags, brush holders, plein air French-style easels, pens, and even some folding stools for those of us who need to be a bit more comfortable when working on the spot and more.

Have fun poking around!  The catalog is at the top of our page, or right here: http://artistsjournalworkshop.blogspot.com/p/supply-catalog.html

NOTE:  Sorry, I must not have hit save when I added the chair at top!  It's in the catalog now, but it's set to shuffle so you may have to look for it a bit.  My apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...