28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Time To Celebrate Spring!



Not only is Spring finally getting underway, the Spring Schedule for Imaginary Trips has been posted!

We'll be going on "An Imaginary Visit to the Garden!" starting Thursday, April 14th and the Artful Journaling classes, Foundations and Explorations are starting on Tuesday, April 19th!

Come and join me, Laure Ferlita in the fun! For more information, you can visit the links above or visit the i•Trav•e•logue here.

11 comments:

  1. I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoy watching and hearing you girls when you do your demo's. Laure this is fantastic and I do hope you have plenty of students!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Toni! When are you going to start doing video demos? We'd love to see you and your fabulous work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently working on Laure's England class and I having a great time. I highly recommend taking a trip with Laure. Justine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the video. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, Laure! I hope you have a great response to your class offerings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a generous thing to do! Loved to watch how you painted that tulip. I am so bad with watercolors that I will probably watch it several more time till I can do something correctly with them! Thanks Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Pam, the classes are over half filled at this point. It's gonna be fun!

    Ellen, that to me is the most awesome thing about videos—you can remind and watch as many times as you need to just in that one area where you need to!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm signed up, Laure! I always LOVE taking your classes. They are so much fun, and I learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...