28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wonderful lettering book...OOPS.


I LOVE this book, Modern Calligraphy and Hand Lettering: A Mark-Making Workbook for Crafters, Cardmakers, and Journal Artists, which someone here recommended!  Gorgeous and inspiring, and included some of my favorite calligraphers, as well as instruction on how to make some of your own lettering tools.  It's beautiful, and thank you!

It's also the SAME book as Modern Mark Making; from Classic Calligraphy to Hip Hand-lettering.  Different title, different binding, same book.  DRAT.

(Once you click the text link above you can use the "look inside" option--which I should have done, yes!)

So I put my brand-new copy up on Amazon at a reduced price; if you'd like it, check it out!  The link above should get you there.

3 comments:

  1. I hate it when that happens--I nearly bought a duplicate of an Alisa Golden book that way.

    However, the link above doesn't work. Clicking on the book image just takes you to the image, and clicking the link brings a 404 Not Found error.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, Elizabeth, I'll try to fix the link. I know the image is just an image, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again, Elizabeth, the link should work now!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...